Sunday, June 17, 2012

Vintage Makeup Video

My first video has been created! I had not realized just how long making and editing a video would take! But it is all done, finally!


 Some notes to go along with the video.
  • I have very sensitive skin and none of this makes me break out
  • I love the Cargo Blu_Ray powder. I am not such a huge fan of the liquid foundation. Cargo products are pretty pricey, but the powder is worth it. I don't think I would get the liquid foundation again though.
  • I put a lot of mascara on so that I do not feel the need to use fake eyelashes
  • The foundation combination that I use evens out my skin tone nicely and gives a pretty porcelain doll-like look, which is what you want if you like the 40s and 50s
  • If you have any questions or comments send me a message or comment
  • I will update this list of notes if need be. If I am feeling ambitious I will add a product list on here as well as in the movie.


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment