Friday, June 15, 2012

Frugal Friday 1

A few weeks ago I had my younger brother-he is four-over while my dad was out of town and my mom was at a scrapbooking crop. I wanted to do something fun for dinner, but the only suggestion he gave me was cereal. I decided I was going to override that idea and found a recipe for homemade pizza lunchables. I wish I had taken my own photos, but alas I did not, so instead I will just say how great they were. I used the recipe here and it is one I will definitely do again.

Total Cost:
Dough: I do not know really. I had everything on hand, so say maybe $2
Pizza sauce: The little jar was $2
Cheese: I got pre-shredded stuff. Each bag was $2, so $4 total
Total cost: $8

This made 18 little mini pizzas, so it was about $0.44 for each pizza. And it was so much fun to eat! I think the price is probably lower than that because I think I overestimated on the dough. I could have also shredded my own cheese to bring the cost down.

P.S. I ordered a new camera! It should be here by Tuesday. :]

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment