Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wedding Planning Part 1

Goodness gracious! Planning a wedding is pretty time consuming, in case you did not already know that.... I now have three weeks until the big day! Eek! Time is going by FAST! I am just hoping that it comes together okay in the end, which I am sure it will!

So here is my first in wedding planning goodness!
This is where we will be married. It is the Reno LDS temple.



This is where the reception is! It is in the gym of the church that we go to.
These are the favors. They are in petri dishes (my mad scientist coming out!) with engagement pictures inside AND personalized M&Ms.


The invitations. My mom made the reply cards. Pretty talented!

This is my dress. It is my grandma's dress and this is a picture from her wedding. The sleeves are now satin though because they were falling apart.
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what your wedding is like! Soo happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete