Friday, April 27, 2012

A Bona fide Post

I think that word fits...It's a little fancy for me, so sorry if my usage of bona fide is not quite right....Finally I am posting a blog with pictures! Lately with school and wedding planning and all that jazz I have not been getting "pretty". I usually wake up and put my hair into a ponytail, or bun if I am feeling a little like getting ready. Today I made an exception. I went through my closet and this is the result! I even painted my nails! Wow. I feel like I am going all out today! :P
I got these shoes last fall and it is finally warm enough to wear em!


Nails, shoes and ring! For my first attempt at the half-moon manicure I think I did alright.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the nails. I adore half-moon manicures. It just rings classic vintage chic. Congratulations on your up and coming wedding!

    ReplyDelete