Saturday, April 13, 2013

34 Weeks

I am now 34 weeks pregnant, which means I am about 6 weeks away from having a baby! Eek! That is a little scary. My husband put together the crib today and I believe I have started nesting. I began cleaning like a maniac-well, maniac to me. I am starting to get quite nervous about having a baby, I feel like I am still too young to be a mom, but I have an awesome mom to look up to and so I think I got some pretty good training growing up! :]

I have gained almost 40 pounds! I am starting to feel like a big blob, though I know I should not complain because I am still pretty small. It is only now getting hard to bend down, stand for a long time,  fingers swelling to look like sausages, ect. and I do not have too much longer.

I can now feel what I believe is the baby's bum almost all the time and when I watch my belly it looks like the baby is doing body rolls and high kicks inside there.


My husband had the idea to take pictures from the tree! A more flattering angle for me.






Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You will be an amazing mother!! It is exciting and scary all rolled into one. Being a parent is the most difficult challenge life gives you, but it is the most rewarding. You have your family to help, always remember that! Love you forever, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you look beautiful! Don't worry about weight gain- a lot of that is in the baby and all of the extra fluids and such. A lot of that fear will go away as soon as you see that precious little face! And the good thing about having kids when you're young is that you're still young enough to travel and have fun when they grow up :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being pregnant agreed with you. You looked fabulous.

    ReplyDelete