Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Baby Shower

My husband's family is from Indiana and this last week we were able to visit them and had a baby shower as well! It was so nice to be able to meet his relatives and to relax.

This is Lake Michigan. I was amazed that a lake could look like an ocean.



Trying White Castle for the first time.

The baby shower was nautical themed and was beautiful!





His aunt added the "mom" and "dad" letters to the hats. I thought it was a cute addition. Also, I am realizing that I am quite un-photogenic, but alas, I wanted to share the pictures anyway!


This little food cutter here is something that I saw my mom use a lot growing up. I was so excited when I found one in the store and was even more excited when I opened it! I think it will be put to good use.



I thought this was such a neat thing. The clothes were all pinned on the line!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment