Monday, February 20, 2012

January Dress

My first completed sewing project of 2012! I used the Butterick 5209 pattern. It is part of the Butterick retro patterns. Overall the pattern was not too hard to follow. It was the first time that I did a lining and for the first time it turned out okay, I think. I do really like the dress and it fits quite well. Unfortunately I am not the best picture taker, hence the low quality shots. Oh well! I really like the fabric I used, though I have no idea what kind it is! Some slinky soft stuff....

Cut off my head...

And here's the pattern cover picture.

1 comment:

  1. That dress looks so pretty on you! I just made that exact same one actualy :) I love it!