Sunday, July 3, 2011

From the lab bench to the garage sale...

  

There's nothing quite like a slightly creepy picture to grab your attention! 

Last Thursday was the last day of my summer lab program. Even though it was a lot of work, I had a BLAST! The teachers were awesome, my lab group was awesome, and everyone else in the class was awesome!

I made these little double helix pictures for my teachers! Super easy and fun!

This is my lab group in front of our poster on isolating and sequencing the GAPDH gene in radish root!

This weekend I also did a little garage saling with a friend of mine! I found a TON of vintage scarves and other little things. All this in the picture only cost me $3! Wow! I about cried I was so happy!

Doilies, baby things, and scarves. Oh my!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment